Written Waters 5x7 Readathon Dashboard and Sticker Trackers - RC257
This set comes with two 4.75" x 6.75" dashboards made with our sticker paper. This means that you can hole punch it and use it as is OR you can peel the backing off to stick in your planner. It also comes with a sheet of our book and deco stickers to be used on the dashboard. Once you finish a prompt, place one of the map pieces on the map to show that you've completed it! Once you've finished, you'll have your map fully filled in without any greyed out pieces!
Here are the prompts:
- Far Off Land (upper forest with 6 trees): This book needs to feature either a different country or land that is set in our world or a fantasy world or something of that nature.
- Seafaring (lower forest with 3 trees): This book should deal with water in some way. Either the characters take a ship or it takes place at a beach or the cover features water
- Treasured (castle): This could be taken in a lot of ways. Maybe it's a reread of a favorite or you read a friend's favorite book or it's a new book that you're super excited to read.
- Sequel (mountain range): This is any book that is not the first book of the series. Maybe it's book 2 or book 24, either way, it counts as a sequel!
- Group Read/Free Space (town): we'll be voting on this in the C&C Book Club FB group starting the week of 5/15. We do try to make our group reads fit a bunch of different prompts so you can tackle them at the same time.
We print on a high quality matte paper and your stickers will be amazingly vibrant and you will love them but please note that due to variances in monitor and phone screens, the colors may vary from what you see on screen.