Home Sweet Home Printable Weekly Planner Stickers
This printable weekly planner kit is perfect for Erin Condren, Recollections or other similarly sized planners and inserts.
This kit includes:
• 1 zip file including PNGs, PDFs and free silhouette studio cut files of 4 8.5’’ x 11’’ sticker sheets
• 1 PDF instruction sheet including recommendations for products.
This sticker kit is strictly for your own personal use—please do not share my files or print them out for others for free or for profit.
(these are affiliate links to amazon so if you purchase with my link, I get a small percentage)
- sticker paper: This is the paper that I used when we first started our shop!
- silhouette portrait (a portrait is perfectly fine for stickers. You only need a silhouette cameo if you want to cut things wider than 8 inches)
- Printer + Printer Ink: You do NOT need a super fancy or expensive printer for home use. Just one that prints color nicely like canon.
For a more in depth look at our printable stickers instructions, please visit our blog post.
• The PNGs and PDFs of the sticker sheets are included in the zip file for your use. Unfortunately, I have never used a cricut so I cannot offer any assistance in using these files. Please search youtube for how to convert either PNG files or PDF files for your use.
• Make sure when printing, you print on the best setting for your printer and as “actual size” or 100% to get the best results
• Your color results will vary based on your printer
• Also suitable for Happy Planner users. Please see my blog post for use in a happy planner: https://creatingandco.com/blogs/news/coming-soon
• No refunds can be issued due to the digital nature of the product
Files will be downloaded in a compressed format. (either .rar or .zip)
To extract, download winRAR, a free program, and follow their instructions.