Make a Wish Readathon
It's time for the last side quest (readathon) of the year! For this readathon, we're heading to fairy valley to make a wish for next year from the sugar plum fairies!
They love cold weather, candy, and all things sweet so be sure to grab your favorite treats and get ready to read!
This readathon is going to be taking place the last week of the year -- December 26th - January 1st and will have 5 prompts!
For this readathon, we're calling a fairy to the entrance of the fairy town with each book we read so let's go over the prompts:
- COTTON CANDY: A cotton candy colored cover! This would be super cute to put together options into a bookstack or take a picture with your stickers!
- NEW AUTHOR: An author you haven't read before! This doesn't have to be a brand new author, just one that is unfamiliar to you
- TRILOGY: It seems like trilogies are everywhere so let's read a book from a trilogy -- it can be either the first, second or third book!
- SWEET READ: This is a guilty pleasure type read or a sweet romance, something that isn't emotionally heavy or dense
- GROUP READ: We'll have a thread for group read suggestions in the Creating & Co Book club and we'll be voting soon so make sure you are there!
READ MORE or Keep Scrolling to Pick Up the Stickers!