Mad About Books
It's time for another Bookverse side quest! This year, we're going to get a bit...dark for our October readathon.
Are you ready to take over the world? Maybe?
We'll be creating a potion that will help us do just that but in order to get all of the ingredients and complete the potion, we have to read some books!
This readathon is going to be another month long one --
It's going to be structured more like a challenge so you can move at your own pace, but I will still open the Creating & Co Readathon Event Group so you can chat about what you're reading and we'll be able to share our planners and whatnot all month long
Like I said, we'll be completing the potion shown above for this one and here are the prompts for each ingredient:
- GROUP READ: book next to the cauldron
- BIG SWITCH (a plot twist): unicorn hair
- TURN ON THE POWER (discovering new powers): purple beaker
- QUESTIONABLE CHOICES (morally dubious characters): light blue beaker
- TECHNOLOGY (new technology or focused on technology): dark blue beaker
- NEW FRONTIER (exploring new areas): dittany plant
- PHILOSOPHY (plot deals with philosophy in some way): philosopher's stone
- ANTIDOTE (fix it): green antidote bottle
READ MORE or keep scrolling to pick up your stickers!