I've been looking forward to this readathon since last year, but admittedly my vision for it changed quite a bit since my first thought of it. Originally, I was going to do little dark fairies with a graveyard setting, as a throwback towards the Read in Peace readathon we did for a few years.
Instead, I decided to do more of a fairy forest because it was a bit more whimsical and fit the September vibe a bit better. I love the atmosphere of this one and I can't wait to use it in my planner and I hope you do too!
This theme will be released on August 18th at 12pmCST and the readathon will take place at the end of September from the 25th to October 1st.
This blog post is going to go over all the info you need plus answer some frequently asked questions that I get about our readathons!
Jump to the questions or keep reading to see all the details.
- Estimated last day to order items: Sept 10th (Due to possible delays, this is not an exact date)
- Readathon Dates: Monday, Sept 25th - Sunday, Oct 1st
- Location: Creating & Co Book Club (or you can follow along on Instagram and do it on your own)
- # of Prompts: 5 challenge prompts
- Giveaway Info: There will be at least 2 chances to win shop credit in the Facebook group throughout the week
- Group Read: TBA, will vote in the book club group
Read More or Keep Scrolling to Shop!